Consider Text in Context
I like the context of this idea. We should not think as “nations” but as Human Beings
Consider the context of what is said by a human being that “nation’s do not have friends only interests”. The in ability to see people in nations as friends but easily as foes will not produce a sustainable solution to critical problems. Consider the text within context of safety, economics, food, health, education, environment, resources and energy access to sustainable development when nations do not see the people within them as friends.
Your Sustainable Thought for the Day!
- Corporate Sustainability Reported Is Not the Game Changer (landsdssustainable.com)
- “Energy in the Context of Sustainability” by Rosina Bierbaum and Pamela Matson (salamied.wordpress.com)
- Inspiring UNF-GACC documentary “BLACK INSIDE: Three Women’s Voices” Wins Grand Prix Award at the Deauville Green Awards 2013, Normandy France. (prweb.com)
- United Nations Begins Global Conversation on New Poverty Goals (prweb.com)
- Channeling Noam Chomsky on Sustainability (landsdssustainable.com)